- In session timeout policy we can now whitelist IP address on which the session timeout policy will not be applied.
- Fix related iOS device for iPhone 5s and 6.
- Fix related to Chrome signin fix.
- Fix related to import/export csv of users for Consumer Gmail Block policy.
gControl was updated with the following changes
- Released Firefox extension
- Removed IRM link from the Admin panel
- Removed Active-Inactive Users tabs from the Reports
gControl now support Save device with 2FA for SMS mode policy(Native/Custom).
Known issues :
2FA SMS apply with save and expiration days, login to user after expiration days, Ask for code, enter wrong code, then user enter correct code and logged In, next time login ask for code (should not be ask for code)
In 2FA, apply native sms with save device option policy on end user, login to user after registration of mobile number, ask for code, on that page no save device option
2FA apply to user with save device option, proceed to user account with save device option, delete extension form profile, login to user 2FA is not bypassed ask for enter code